The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

Sep 7, 2010

this is when i have time to kill



10 Famous People to Invite to Your Dream Dinner Party, Dead or Alive:
Noel Gallagher
Kristen Stewart
John Lennon
Princess Diana
Jamie Cullum
Herjunot Ali
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Leonardo DiCaprio
Richard Gere
Josh Hartnett

5 Bands/Musicians I’ve been Listening to A lot Lately:

Oasis
Travis
Coldplay
Richard Ashcroft
Arctic Monkeys







5 Things I’m addicted to:
Twitter
Blogger
Oasis

my iPhone
Tumblr



5 Songs I Can’t Stop Listening to at the Moment:
Where Did It All Go Wrong - Oasis

Break The Night with Colour - Richard Ashcroft
Don't Go Away - Oasis
Closer - Travis
Ashes - Embrace



5 Favourite T.V Shows:
How I Met Your Mother
Criminal Minds
White Collar
Scrubs
Friends








5 Your Dream Future: 1 Job/2 City/3 Car/4 Spouse/5 Pet:
Profiler
Manchester

Nissan Grand Livina
Noel Gallagher
Terrier




5 Things that always cheer me up:
my bestfriends
Oasis

Jamie Cullum
OVJ
my iPhone








Top 5 People I Want to Punch in the Face:
Olga Saputra
Rihanna
Twilight Fans
Liam Gallagher
Barney Stinson








5 TV Shows You’ve Seen Every Episode of:
Friends
How I Met Your Mother
Criminal Minds

Glee
American Idol








5 Movies You Have Seen More Than Once:
Titanic
a Walk to Remember
Home Alone series
Harry Potter series
All Disney Channel Original Movies

No comments: