The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

Sep 8, 2010

in the matter of growing up.

i found this lyric when i was listening to Oasis' songs:

It's nine o'clock, i'm getting tired
I'm sick of all my records
And the clothes i bought today
Am i cracking up, or just getting older?
I'm staying in, i can't be bothered
Making conversation
With the friends that i don't know
Am i cracking up, or just getting older?

And i bet that this is how life
Turns out when you're finally grown
And you know if this my life
I'll sit around all day and i'll moan

I'm halfway up to the bottom
Of another bottle
Of my next best favourite friend
Am i cracking up
Or just getting older?
You're not cracking up
You're just getting older
We're not cracking up
We're just getting older
 Just Getting Older by Oasis

a song written by Noel Gallagher. another great song from Oasis that goes to waste in the B-sides. the intro of this song is a little bit similar to their Sunday Morning Call. and this song kinda represents what i'm feeling now.
i have to face the fact that i am getting older, no matter how badly i like being just a kid, or a teenager for god's sake. i must grow up, leaving all the childish habits i used to do back in the old days, no matter how i miss being that kid right now.

No comments: