The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

Mar 5, 2009

mellow mode: ON

i don't know if it's real or it's just in my head
but i can't stop thinking about you.
you're the first thing i remember when i woke up and the last thing that comes off my mind when i'm trying to sleep.
and one single thing i remember when my mind's not occupied.
even my dreams is haunted by you.
but you're still out there, and i'm still waiting for you to come home.
and missing you is all i can do


all the words above, felt really bull and too much of a crap for me before.
now i really feel that way,
literally.
huff.
so this is what it feels like.
oh Tuhan, betapa aku sedang dimabuk asmara

ih, geli gw
jatuh cinta itu memang membuat orang menjadi gila
kaki di kepala, kepala di kaki (ngutip kata2nya Ariel)

arrgh, cheesy banget sih gw malem ini
abis gw lagi kangen sih, mau diapain dong?
makanya cepet pulang. biar bisa ketemu.


so this mellow-mode can be gone soon.

2 comments:

swhanez said...

aseeek..:D

udah nonton KJ?

maulidadisaa said...

udahhhh
kocaaak!!