The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

Feb 26, 2009

Jamie Cullum


The rules:
Choose a singer/band/group.
Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group.
Tag your friends (let them know they've been tagged).
Once tagged, you gotta do it too.

---

My choice: Jamie Cullum

1. Male or female?
++ Oh God

2. Describe yourself
++ 21st Century Kid

3. What do people feel when they're around you?
++ I Get The Sweetest Feeling

4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
++ Nothing I Do

5. Describe your current relationship.
++ Everlasting Love

6. Where would you want to be now?
++ London Skies

7. How do you feel about love?
++ Mind Trick

8. What's your life like?
++ Give Me The Simple Life

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
++ I Want to be a Popstar

10. Say something wise.
++ Our Day Will Come

i'll tag everyone who wants to be tagged ;)
enjoy this game!! :)

No comments: