The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

Jun 5, 2011

repressed relapse.

i learned the hard way
when i realized i'm not the one
just when the moment went astray
i've had my way into the sun.

everything seems exactly like before
nothing can ever possibly gone wrong.
but the devilish heart inside just started the war
and it made me wondering all night long.

what makes it so different?
how can i let these feeling arise? 
one thing i can't seem to manage is ignorant
and the fact that i still can't stand looking at those eyes.

i just have to put on my poker face
and hoping you won't notice the trace.
just when everything seems to fall into the right place
why on earth should there be someone else?

No comments: