The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

Jan 31, 2012

maybe i'm the one.


hey, how's it been?
it's a long time since i last saw you.
i don't know why we're so far away. do you know that i still find your presence in my mind?

we had our moments, just you and i.
why did it all go away?
i never caught my mind want so say goodbye.
but you held your head up high and with a forced smile in your face, you walked away.

like a melody that's out of tune, you're a mess.
and i can't find the shine in your eyes. 
i was trying to reach you, but then i guess i wasn't trying hard enough.

i know that we're not as close as we used to be.
and i have been missing those days
when there's just you and me, and we have the world in our hands.

maybe after all, i'm the one who left you alone and not the other way around.
because i keep my distance when you're down and just stood there, doing nothing while you cry.

and maybe that's the reason why we're breaking apart.


*for my dear friend. i hope she reads this. i miss her.


Cheers,
-maulidadisa-

No comments: