The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

Jul 16, 2009

I haven't heard from you.


i cannot believe what i've just heard.
i cannot imagine how you felt.

since that saddening news,
i haven't heard from you.
how are you? where have you been?
are you okay out there?

not knowing where you are

not knowing how you are
it kills me.

you once told me that the sky really show how you're feeling.

i look at the sky tonight.
it's dark and gloomy.
like there's no life.
not a single star

and that bright, beautiful moon
did not come out tonight.

and i thought of you
wondering if your heart is as empty as the sky
wondering if your feeling's
dark and gloomy like the sky was.
and i'm really hoping that you're not.


are you okay out there?

No comments: