The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

Apr 6, 2009

just a few words.


First time I saw you I thought something was different
but the only difference I found was that you reminded me of someone, someone I knew.
someone I once loved.
so I thought that the feeling for you was just a rebound thing
it was gonna end real soon.
keep on thinking that you were no different after all.

and then you took me by surprise
when you told me about that three-sacred-words.

and now I want you.
and now I have you.
and I could hardly believe that you’re mine.

and I learn to leave the past behind.
and now I love you.
and now I miss you.

every single day.


and I don’t wanna lose this feeling.

No comments: