The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

Apr 25, 2011

under pressure.

4 DAYS LEFT!!  #panicattack

4 days left until Presentation day, and my individual report's a mess!
grrooaarr i'm hating myself right now
why do i always done things in last minutes?
bad habit!

errgh wanna eat myself and then throw myself up again, and then burn the leftovers in my backyard -___-
that's how useless i am!

errrr~

i need a little spell to ease my mind.

#icandoiticandoiticandoitisureashellcandoit
#makingreportiseasymakingreportiseasymakingreportissofuckingeasy
#ificanwriteMIKONreportforonlytwodays--
#imustbeabletousethisfourdaysremainingtowritemyKKLreport

huff.

No comments: