The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

Oct 4, 2010

did you? i guess not.

did you and your friends
ever include me in one of your endless topics of conversation?
did you ever feel that tingly feelings
when i text you in the middle of the night, however unimportant the content is?
did your heart beats faster
every time i run into you and say hi to you with the sweetest voice i could possibly have?
did you ever get nervous
when you're talking to me and i listened to you while looking in your eyes?
did you ever hoping
that the conversation we have won't have to end?
did you?

because i do.
and i know you didn't.

and i bet you didn't noticed
that most of the time i tried to catch your eyes when i sense that you look into my direction
and i think you didn't even curious
why i'm always trying to be near you every time we get the chance to meet
and i know that you haven't realized
that little by little, i am enchanted by your talk, your walk, and your way of owning the room.

i guess not, huh?

No comments: