The Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

my name is

My photo
Pamulang, Indonesia
damn my education, i can't find the words to say about the things caught in my mind. always dreaming, never realizing. the in-between girl, trapped in reality while longing for the fantasy. have a thing for Noel Gallagher and obsessed with UK.

May 3, 2009

David Archuleta...



was on American Idol last week!!!
senangnyaaa...
baru aja gw nulis kalo gw kangen sama dia, malemnya dia udah tampil di AI. dia nyanyiin single baru-nya, Touch My Hand, dan sangat hiperaktif! beda banget sama dulu pas dia masih jadi kontestan disana.
dan seperti biasa, setelah dia nyanyi, dia ngobrol2 sama Seacrest and he looked exhausted after singing as usual which is sooooo cute!! hwaaaaa cara dia ngomong itu lhooo lucu bangeeeeddddd hihihihiiiii

No comments: